This survey serves as a guide for orientation for identifying violence in intimate partner relationships.
Has this ever happened to you/ Does your partner ever:
- Ponižuje Vás partner verbálne – nadáva Vám?
- Has your partner ever attacked you physically (elbowed you, kicked you, cut you etc.)?
- Does he intimidate you by violent behavior?
- Does he attack people outside the household?
- Does partner threaten to kill (you) or suicide (himself)?
- Is your partner extremely possessive to you or your children?
- Does he prevent you from contact with your family or friends, isolate you from the environment?
- Does he control you or stalk you?
- Does he force you to do trivial activities or behave according to his rules?
- Does he try to control or manipulate you through children?
- Does he not give you enough money or you have to ask for them?
- Does he knowingly destroy your favorite things?
- Is your partner addicted?
- Has he been previously convicted of a crime?
- Do you feel threat to your life or health?
- Does he force you to have sex when you refuse?
- Do the attacks on you have escalating tendency? Do they occur more frequently?
- After an attack does a partner try to apologize, promise you that this will not be repeated?
Pokiaľ ste odpovedala kladne na niektorú z uvedených možností, môže u Vás ísť o domáce násilie. Ak ste odpovedali kladne na viac ako polovicu otázok, pravdepodobne žijete v násilníckom vzťahu – STE ŽENA, NA KTOREJ JE PÁCHANÉ NÁSILIE.
Every woman has the right to live without violence, therefore if you live in a violent relationship, do not tolerate further violence and do not be shy to seek professional help. Violence by itself will not stop! Violence has tendency to deteriorate.